Assalamualaikum,

I want to ask you all a question, those of you who have gheerah (protective jealousy) am sure you would feel the fire inside you when a non mahram talks to your sister or wife right?

My question is, how will you convey to her about this? Your sister/wife is working and has to interact with other men. But she is oblivious to the intentions of men. You know how men are, they keep an act to get in girl's good books n wait for their chance to devour her when her gaurd is low. Let's not argue on that , we know how boys are.

How to make her realise how painful it is for us. The pure agony from jealousy when other boys are talking to her in pretext of "helping"/"being there for her" all that mask he wears with desires within.

If your sister/wife is working job, I have no problem with them working, I don't even have problem if my wife earns more than me. But I know how corporate is, n I know the men of corporate. They are wolves n they see these innocent pure girls as sheeps. I have seen cases of men getting fired from my company after harrassing the colleagues. This is taking alot of toll on my mental health. Can sm1 advice what to do? I can control anger, I can be patient, I can be patient with death of family member, but for the life of me, I cannot control this jealousy at all.

Please tell how would you convey your wife about your jealousy and sisters, please tell how would you handle interactions with men in your corporate/work?

submitted by /u/Mr_Parker5
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/6kdgqai
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours