My sister will be turning 29 in a few months, and still not a single potential for marriage in the past 29 years. We are in Toronto and have been searching for a whole decade. But for some reason, every rishta/proposal ends up not being right (we do Istikhara and it always ends up showing bad signs).

We are trying on Muslim marriage apps but no luck there either as well. The other day we got a proposal from a guy on the app but almost his entire family converted to hinduism and we found out the guy drinks alcohol. Others are already married and trying to look for a haram relationship. I’m sure there are decent men on there but its like something is blocking my sister from finding the right guy, we feel hopeless :/

I researched and apparently many muslim women get married off these apps. We just keep running into the unfit ones.. even though we have been trying for 5 years on the app.

We don’t have any relatives in Canada so that limits our option of finding through family as well. We tried in Pakistan but everyone we came across just wanted the green card.

My dad and mom are always so sad about it; my dad especially. All of his nieces who are younger than my sister have gotten married and are having children, I feel so bad for him.

I have also found someone I want to marry Inshallah, and i’m 6 years younger than my sister. But I can’t marry him yet due to heavy judgement in Pakistani families that the 6 year younger sister got married or engaged first.

Is there any dua we can read for this? What is the solution? I’m so confused and so worried.

submitted by /u/Wide_Conclusion6167
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Bm4pdPj
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours