I'm sorry if this doesn't meet the criteria of rules but im a Muslim girl and I need help. I can't get close to Allah no matter how hard I try. I always end up getting 3 or 2 of the prayers done. Everytime I read quran I feel so detached and bored. if I speak to my family about this they'll call me shaitan. They push religion on me so much that I've fallen out of love with it. I don't want to leave Islam, I do love my religion but my life is so bad and I can't even feel any connection to Allah anymore. Everyone gives me the same old generic advice and I genuinely think im beyond help. My mother shamed me today for forgetting the Qaida even though im fairly okay in reading the Quran. Both my parents have been abusive to me all my life, and in the spirit of respecting them because I didn't want to displease Allah, I have not said anything. I just sin and it doesn't phase me. I don't think ill ever gain my connection with Allah again and I try give charity and hope it will get me to Jannah but everyone I've asked has either shamed me or just not cared and given me some generic advice. Please help somebody.

submitted by /u/throwaway_4480
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/U2S3aZ8
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours