Im a young Muslim adult and I have a hard time maintaining wudu during salah. I always have the urge to fart during salah and it is super hard to control it. It gets even worse when I have to pray with people like during Friday Prayer. Where you have to keep your wudu for long periods of time. It’s getting so bad where I have to consider the option of stopping to attend Friday prayer because I can barely focus on the lecture/salah and spend all my time and energy on not farting. I don’t know why this happens to me, I tried talking about this to my parents but they don’t even believe or understand me. This problem is killing me and I don’t know how to move forward. I’m trying to read Quran and make dua and ask Allah for forgiveness and guidance. If anyone knows a solution or a tip please tell me, I’m desperate for something that can help me at the very little.

Sorry for the bad English

submitted by /u/flashmangofire
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Z1Agolf
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours