salam, I am 20(f) and i drive my mom's car to uni, which takes about 40 mins. this is fine so far as mom's one rule : "never give ur friends a lift in our (expensive) car, or else they'd take advantage of you". Note : my mom is not abusive at all, she is a great mom.

Issue is, i have a close friend, who lives in the same area as me, but takes commute to the same uni as me, which takes 4 hours to reach, so if she we have morning cla**es, she'd have to go on trains at 4 am which has dr**ken men and cr**py men, and if she finishes uni in the evening, she'll reach home by 12am-1am, making her very tired and prone to dangerous risks i could foresee.Her parents are abusive, and neglects her requests for better transportation. Not to mention she had many bad experiences with public transport in the past, (hara**ments etc.)

So, yes, I've been picking her up and sending her home when our schedule fits, simply because i dont want her to be in risk of danger, however, this is against my mom's wishes for sure so im scared that i am disobeying my parents, which is a big sin. I would tell my mom about my close friend's situation, but im worried she'd say no, and i have to leave my friend out in danger, (or if i still do give her lifts), feel more guilty.

So can anyone please let me know if im doing a major sin? should i stop doing this?

Thank you so much for reading and Allahumma Baarik you all (sorry for the weird texts, mod wont let me post otherwise)

submitted by /u/RateJazzlike9901
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/8s0jiaN
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours