Asalamulakum everyone,

I want to join a gym to get healthier and overall reach goals that I’ve always wished for. Buuuut..is it haram to join a mixed gym? In my area, there are no proper gyms made only for girls. So I was planning on attending a mixed gym with my lil sis for the first time. Of course I will wear appropriate clothes that’ll be safe to exercise in. But idk, should I just stick to the idea of committing fully to doing workouts from home and investing in some weights? It’s quite expensive for me as opposed to the monthly payments of a gym, but again if it’s haram I have no choice. If you know the answer, let a girl knooooow.

Salam-

submitted by /u/Optimistic_Corner
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/AzXk9Fm
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours