Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters. This is the first time in my life when i'm getting extremly confused about my religion , thought about learning about it.

Turned out we have sects and madahibs and Allah knows which should we follow , and if we only have to adhere to Quran.

I've recently been studying salafism but turned out people said they were extemists like ISIS and Al-Qaeeda. I'm shocked , i've even read about others and i feel like i wanna drown.

  • For Allah's mercy please understand me , this is litterally ruining my mood compeletly , i wanted to learn through pod-casts and courses and books , but didn't knew from the beginning they were Salafis and i'm doubting this Sunni-Movement.

  • Seriously our Religion is clear but i didn't know it's that hard to get some knowledge about , especially with the overwhelming amount of infos we've on internet.

• Please anybody gives me advices and reliable sources to learn religion about otherwise i may get lost in my mind to search the truth.

PS : my father told me to be careful in this process because many become overwhelmed and more confused and i see his point now.

submitted by /u/Authentic_1
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/EfXL42w
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours