For context, I am 19 and reverted to Islam around last July. My living environment is incredibly unsafe (I live with my mother and stepfather and they are drug addicts), and I suffer from schizoaffective disorder.

I was the only Muslim in my household, had no friends, and have been teetering over the edge for some while. As in, I haven't been fully rational. I've believed homelessness was the only way to get out of my current household (This turned out to be not true), and I've been hopping through various religions ever since.

Recently, I realized that I have done something extremely wrong. I feel very angry at myself for doing this and I feel completely ashamed. I want to come back to Allah (swt), but I don't believe He will ever forgive me.

Is there anything I can do? Or am I just. Stuck here? I have no idea how to come back from this.

submitted by /u/posttraumatichatred
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3uNX5yA
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours