Hello, as the title states I recently lost one of my best friends a few months ago. He was a converted practicing Muslim and unfortunately passed very suddenly. I am not a follower of Islam, but ever since his passing something has been bothering me, he was buried as an orthodox Christian as that’s what his family was, he was a relatively private person so I’m not even sure his family knew of his faith. He was only 20 years old so how he wanted to be buried was something we never spoke about or even really crossed our minds. Wherever he is I just want to make sure he’s okay and if there’s anything I can do in this mortal life at this point to help him.

Thank you

submitted by /u/donpalermo
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3AcWE1A
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours