Hello all readers.

I left Islam about a week ago. I had been having a lot of doubts and things about my religion for the last couple of months. Well, I decided to leave Islam. And try to pursue other religions. But I realized it wasn't worth it. And it was wrong to leave to find something better, when I already had something good infront of me.

I struggled and am still struggling alot with suicidal thoughts. I think I'm getting back to the point though where I feel happy again. And Allah and Islam make me happy. And I know now that Islam is right for me and Allah.

It felt like running away from my problems, rather than facing them head on like I should.

I haven't had all my questions answered to Allah yet. But I am hopeful he will reveal it to me in some way.

I will make up my prayers from the last 6 days and such. And read the Quran completely. I will continue my journey with Islam and Allah, and keep moving forward.

submitted by /u/SashaIsBestGirl
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3Af5ey2
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours