Hello brothers and sisters,

I am here today seeking knowledge,

I realized that the biggest thing that's not helping me progress in life is the fact i don't give enough credit to myself when i succeed and that i blame myself when i fail. I feel like it's a big issue since it stops me from progressing, everytime i fail i get mad at myself and it's very discouraging, mainly because i don't give myself enough credit.

Now here is where islam comes through: i truly believe that everything good comes from allah, and that everything happens for a reason, which means whenever i succeed, i give credit to allah and never to myself, and when i fail, i blame and hate myself.

But i feel like this dilemma is related to another dilemma i have where i don't know where destiny starts and ends, is allah doing things for me or am i doing them for myself? does everything really happen for a reason? Does everything good really come from allah? If everything good is from allah then why should i feel proud and happy when i succeed?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/EdgiestFate
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2OdXauw
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours