Salaam everyone. I just need to talk to someone about this. Last night I had this dream. In my dream I was at home and it was night time. I was telling my family and friends that I was dying. I was trying to let everyone close to me know that I was dying. Then I looked up and the the clouds parted and a light shone from the heavens indicating to me that it was time for me to go. I was begging Allah (swt) to not take me yet and to give me more time. Then I woke up.

This dream has been disturbing me all day. Does anyone know what this could mean in Islam? Ideally direct me to legit sources etc. I’m now afraid of dying and I now feel as though I need to strengthen my imaan. 🤲🏽 thank you.

submitted by /u/Hedwig86
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3pA3SIJ
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours