I’ve been muslim for 10 years and the in the last 2 years I’ve been serious about learning the Quran. I’ve since completed a 5 level online class that focused on tajwid and memorizing. I’ve memorized like 26 surahs and my goal is to be a hafiz. However I still struggle when I read the Quran and I sometimes stumble over words. I’m doing it a lot less than I was and I’m getting through a page quicker than I used to but I’m still struggling more than I want to.

I know about this Hadith saying that one who struggles will get double the rewards. Is it strange that I don’t want double the rewards. I would rather be able to read it without struggling. That would be a much bigger reward for me. Is my outlook weird?

submitted by /u/catsareawesome124
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2HRN27s
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours