السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركته

I've decided I will leave Reddit as I don't see any benefit in staying, maybe I'll come back some day. Too many people on reddit are morally bankrupt and or blasphemous, and likewise, too many people in this subreddit follow either their own whims or extremism, and even though I felt before I was helping somehow, but really I was usually just annoying people. Thank you everyone who has helped me and everyone who has given me the opportunity to help them.

I know many of you already have my personal email or phone number, but if there is anyone who wants to contact me who doesn't, I've made a public email which I will respond to inshallah.

[alhabibiyyah@aol.com](mailto:alhabibiyyah@aol.com)

Inshallah I will make a list of resources that I usually recommend to people who want to correct their understanding of the religion and learn what is obligatory for them.

Peace

submitted by /u/Habibiyyah
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/35USChl
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours