I'm entering college (I'm in the USA) and my parents want me to get a bank account and my first credit card. Obviously I understand that I'll need one but I'm super financially illiterate and super super scared of riba. I don't know much about how banks work and I'm terrified to accidentally get into riba. My dad is trying to get me a credit card but to my understanding they use interest but he says if I pay them on time I won't be paying interest. I don't know. I'm just so scared of falling into such an awful sin.

Anyway what do you guys do in terms of cards and bank accounts? How do you make sure you don't fall into riba? Do you have a debit or credit card?

submitted by /u/razan523
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3lIkM6u
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours