Im watching this video, black woman maybe married to a Jewish guy I don’t know I focused on the subject matter. She’s goes and gets a black hair stylist and then they go to the Hasidic part of net York and she’s talking about the culture of black women with wigs and weaves and asking these high end Hasidic about their quality and method. It’s very interesting. But every time they ask why do you wear a wig, do you follow fashion trends, it just makes me a little angry. Im not even Muslim. But it makes me a little angry. I like to wear a head scarf because it hides my hideous tangle mass at a festival, or even just some days I feel like wearing it. Hearing religious people say, “ only my husband should see me in my “true beauty” I can kinda understand. But if you’re just putting a fake hair “super styled “ wig on top of your hair? How is that really different from your real hair. Especially since it’s literally real hair. I think it’s really not fair to faithful muslim women. Faithful Muslim women wear a sign on their heads, you cants hide if you wear Hijab. It’s not fair that the same as a Jewish woman can just hide. No ones gonna be attacking the Jewish woman because she can wear a wig but a Muslim woman would be attacked for wearing a fucking scarf over her head.

submitted by /u/ZMaiden
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/39aVcAk
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours