I am a Muslim, I have researched this question myself but still was not satisfied with the answers. I wanted to clear my head by maybe asking this sub and hopefully receiving a sound answer.

Why does Allah order the stoning to death of someone for committing adultery?

These people are more than just someone who had illegal sex. They had a family, father,mother, brothers, sisters who loved them and lost them during a painful and horrific punishment.

Why did Khalid get angry that when stoning a woman her blood got on him? He is punishing her and causing her pain yet gets angry that her blood went on him?

I am not asking these questions out of doubt in my faith. I agree with 99% of everything this faith teaches me except this. I was hoping someone could help me see it through a better light and see wisdom in it I am not seeing.

submitted by /u/Thegreatattractor117
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2Yqm7GU
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours