Asalamualaikum, Allah didn't grant my parents with sons but with many daughters. We don't have any close family or extended but rather toxic family members. My father is the only one that works but he's growing old in age and has to provide for us. My mother's finance has decreased significantly. She uses what she gets to pay all the bills for our big family. We have always been in poverty and still are.

Lately I've been hearing my parents talk about how they're worried about the future. About our marriages and costs and our house and bills etc. I feel so hurt. I need to help them. Sadly in the kind of racist place I live in I can't get a job as a hijabi. I've tried since 16. It's my time to help and provide. I need to.

Does any one know of any dua? I know that Surah waqia is recommended. Jazakallah Khair

submitted by /u/Eyez19
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2K6TbLu
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours