I guess I’m just stupid because I can’t understand the sources I’ve been reading about how to do it. No one in my family prays so I can’t ask them.

There are two mistakes I usually make if I do make a mistake: forgetting the number of rakaat I’ve prayed without any clue as to how many I actually prayed, resulting in me either praying an extra rakaa or not. The other is doing something before it’s proper time, like accidentally sending peace and blessings on the Prophet SAWS in the second rakaa, realizing my mistake, and stopping midway (like I might say “allahuma salli ala...” and then stop myself because I remember).

What do I do in these cases? Do I make up the prayer? If not, how do I pray the rakaatain of forgetfulness? Please don’t just link to islamqa or something because I’ve read it and I still don’t understand what I’m supposed to do. Ie, do I pray them after the tasleems, as if I was praying a new prayer, or do I pray them before the tasleems?

I thought it was a concentration problem but it’s really not—in fact if I concentrate more I get too caught up in it and might make more mistakes.

submitted by /u/ferdous12345
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2XDZ8qI
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours