As-Salaam-Alaikum, brothers and sisters. I recently performed shahadah and have started my transition to Islam. I have recently told, my best friend who is like a brother to me. At the time he said he supported me as long as I was happy. Since then he has ignored all my messages and calls. I've also told my Christian parents, that went over terribly. Was basically disowned and told that I was going to hell. They said they could not believe I would do something to hurt them so much. I would imagine that this is a pretty common experience amongst people who reverted back to Islam? I'm currently in eastern China so it's very difficult for me go the mosque and met my fellow brothers and surround myself with my new family. I do plan on traveling to Xian to visit the mosque there next month. Then in August to Korea. Any help or advice will be deeply appreciated.

submitted by /u/GunnerinChina
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2ENoZ4L
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours