So the main issues I have right now are. 1. The hadith about there being 7 ways to recite the Quran. That really bugs me and I think most of you will know why. The reasoning that it was just different dialects seems wrong because theres a hadith about 2 Quraish arguing about it.

  1. If Islam is the right religion, I just feel like it's not fair at all to send someone to hell forever if religion mostly comes from parents. Like Allah should've given humanity more of a chance.

I think it really comes down to me feeling like if God existed, he'd give us a better warning.

I'm still Muslim and believe in Allah and Rasollallah, it's just really weak right now. Please help me guys. Thank you

submitted by /u/newcfchome
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2XW2jXi
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours