I’ve hit a brick wall in my life. I already suffer from GAD and MDD. I don’t want to take meds as they do more harm than good.
I need to make money. I’ve looked for jobs for months, nobody wants to employ me because of the “no experience” stigma. I’ve looked for freelancing opportunities. I’ve looked for baby sitting jobs, they are all full time and I attend university (long before I get my degree. I’ve even looked for tutoring jobs. I don’t even mind doing the $1 $urverys but they also don’t work.
Recently, I’ve come up with a business idea. The problem is I need a license and the costs round up to $1400.
My father passed away a while ago and my mom can barely keep up with the costs we already have. I literally don’t know what to do anymore. You need money to make money. This is destroying my mental health even further. What does this world expect me to do? Starve and die? I just wanna be able to breathe without somebody telling me they’re paying for me then trying to control me with their money. I’m an adult living like a kid. I’m exhausted.
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/bpS37lc
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours