I have one question that will never let me live in peace If everything happens by Allah's will then why are we told to keep making dua? I think we need so much focus energy and hope for Dua And I did that Day and night, in every namaz, in every azan, in the rain, at midnight I had only one dua:
Ya Allah, give my father a long life i heard that charity increases life so I always gave charity for my father Because he was the only one I had in this world 💔 My mother brothers were there, but they were cruel abusive always gave importance to others upon me i don't have any relative cousin friend nothing only my father my mother try to get Me Marry with anyone against my will Only my father saved me i Always believed that Allah never leaves anyone alone and Allah will never humiliate me But when you make the same dua since childhood and it never gets accepted, how do you make your heart believe that God is there?
My only dua for years was Nothing should happen to my father Just give him a little more time am not asking for 100 years, just let him see my wedding i can't explain
My father did everything for me He never abandoned me. When I decided to go to a shelter 4 years ago due to My toxic family father left his own home own area and came with us He said,My daughters will not be left alone while I am alive He found a house, paid 23,000 rent, and worked day and night at this age just for us.
And what did he get for all his goodness? That his daughter is left completely alone in this world of millions? When I got the call that my father had collapsed, I immediately started reciting Durood-e-Ibrahimi with tears, holding my heart. I was sure Allah is not so unjust. But only bad news came. My heart is shattered.
Now what dua should I make?
Ya Allah, if you had to take my father, you should have at least given me a good person so I would not be left to wander At least my father would have seen me safe and would have left peacefully
Now I have no one i was saved by my father from my cruel family, and now I am back to the same cruel family again they are abusing me bashing me and again wants to take control of my Life again and i don't have anyone any place where should I go? Far from the city, to whom should I go? My sister who was with me and with father since 4 years she also betrayed me Now she had a boyfriend she didn't tell me about she is going with him in few days What did I get from praying? Now I don't even have a shelter not a guardian protector Why?
My mother used to abuse me a lot Even today she said so many things to me that your younger sister got married you are just sitting on your father's head and eating him now who will keep you? There is no place for me Why didn't I get a good person what was my fault that am seeing This day? My sister also has no sympathy for me This is the same boyfriend who 8 years ago didn't marry her and ran away, now she is marrying the same guy How can I live here with them, what should I do? Why Allah did nothing for Me?
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/GKtcqM0
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours