Assalamu Alaikum everyone,
I’m posting here because I am at a very low point emotionally and spiritually, and I really need some advice and motivation to reconnect with Allah.
Recently, I went through a situation where someone I deeply trusted treated me with immense coldness, deceit, and injustice. It completely shattered my peace, and honestly, it feels like it ruined a major part of my life and mental health. I’ve been struggling with intense anger and a deep desire for justice. I want them to realize the gravity of the pain they caused me, and it hurts seeing them move on completely unbothered.
Because I’ve been so drained, overwhelmed, and emotionally crushed, my energy has hit zero, and I’ve fallen completely behind on my prayers. Now, I’m stuck in a loop where I feel unworthy of turning to Allah or asking Him for help because I haven't been praying consistently.
I really want to start praying again and fix my heart, but every time I try, I feel so heavy and defeated.

if anyone has been through this, how do you force yourself to start praying again when you feel completely broken? also any reminders or hadiths about Allah’s justice for someone who was wronged would mean a lot right now.
Please keep me in your duas. JazakAllah Khair.

submitted by /u/Successful_Fox_6134
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/ULaAYf7
Share To:
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours