Hi everyone. I’ve been feeling a little lost lately, and I thought I’d come here and ask for some advice from an Islamic perspective.
I feel like my iman has been quite low recently. My prayers feel distant, and in general, I feel disconnected from Allah and from life itself. I feel guilty about it, but at the same time, I almost feel numb to that guilt, which makes me feel even more lost.
My life has also felt incredibly stagnant lately. I’m not really sure how to explain it, but it feels like I’m just stuck in the same place while everything around me keeps moving. I keep waiting for something to change, but I don’t know when or how that change will come.
I also struggle a lot with comparing my life to other people’s. I constantly look at how other people are finding love, getting jobs, reaching their goals, or simply moving forward, and I wonder why my own path seems so much harder. I know everyone has their own struggles and that we’re not supposed to compare our journeys, but it’s something I find really difficult to stop doing. Sometimes it genuinely feels like I’m stuck in a loop of struggles.
Another thing I’ve been struggling with is making dua. When there are things I want, I sometimes feel selfish for asking Allah for them. Other times, I feel like I’m not worthy enough to ask for certain things, especially when my own iman and prayers aren’t where I want them to be.
I know that Allah is Merciful and that He tells us to call upon Him, but I think I’m struggling with actually feeling worthy of turning to Him and asking for what I want.
Has anyone else experienced something similar? How did you find your way back to Allah when your iman felt low? How did you deal with constantly comparing your journey to everyone else’s? And how did you learn to make dua without feeling like you weren’t worthy of asking?
I’d really appreciate any advice, personal experiences, or reminders. Thank you 🤍
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/7Y6P1Kd
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours