Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

As I always start, I am a relatively recent revert to Islam. Lately, I have been binging YouTube videos and channels of brothers doing da'wah. I can't stop lol. I always have one of these videos/channels playing in the background while I am at work. I learn so much about Islam like this, and I also learn about the contradictions and holes in Christianity. I find it so interesting how confident Christians are when they come up to these brothers and then refuse to listen to cogent, logical points about how their assertions and evidence are flawed. I might be overdoing it watching these videos all the time. I mix it up though with other videos about Islam that are not da'wah, but the majority of what I find myself watching is da'wah. Maybe Allah (swt) is guiding me to my new purpose in life.

submitted by /u/puroamorhtx
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/kvQrYNO
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours