I am in my mid twenties and I have diabetes type 2, which has been mentally deteriorating for me for the past year. I have also been trying to keep it under control but failing miserably.

Whenever the thought of marriage comes to mind, I want to get married to someone but due to having diabetes, I start having very low confidence and end up thinking I don’t want to get married to someone as I’ll probably die alot sooner than my wife

These thoughts have been eating me from the inside and is constantly on my mind. What should I do? I am still in university, living with my parents and they are unaware I have diabetes.

Edit: please also suggest duas or anything I should do to recover from this emotionally. I do try to pray 5 times but idk whenever I try to think about this, it’s all blurry.

submitted by /u/chaiparathas
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3hjuAfG
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours