I feel like I struggle a lot mentally for a my age (early 20s), I constantly worry about many things and feel overwhelmed by my thoughts most of the time , then I'd think that most of this will not matter few decades later ( when I die ) and I should worry about what I prepared for it? And what God planned for me and us as humans is In Jannah .

What's the point of chasing the goods in dunya then suffering for eternity.

What I struggle with mostly is the wavering between these good thoughts and facing the temptations I have . But then here where I struggle with doing acts of worship .

Hopefully all this comes to an end soon where balance myself.

submitted by /u/Sweetly-flavored
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/5RhCnsu
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours