Salam alaikum. I recently reverted to Islam and I’ve been struggle with ocd and waswas. Before I reverted we’ve had dogs in the family in which I have no authority on telling my mom to get rid of firstly because she doesn’t know I’m Muslim and secondly because she will most likely ignore it and think I’m crazy and this makes me afraid because I know it is not permissible but it is completely out of my control and all of these situations are making me so anxious.

Secondly, I am sure that if they touch the dog they wash their hands but idk at what times they do that so must I wash the sink every single time I go to the bathroom this is causing me so much stress

submitted by /u/Fun-Barber5577
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3IRhQaw
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours