Salam. Dear all, I am from the art and design field and I am currently struggling to find a job. I used to teach, but I had to quit in September 2023 due to some office politics. Since then, I have been unable to secure a respectable job. Is there anything I can do Islamically to improve my situation, like enhancing my prayers? I am actively applying for jobs but have not received any responses. I am from Pakistan, so my options are limited. I also used to do a lot of freelancing, which was my primary source of income for the past seven years, with teaching as a side activity for fun. However, this year, freelancing opportunities have significantly declined, and I can now only survive on my savings until the end of this year. Did I do something wrong? Does Allah want me to rest? I am unsure, but any guidance would be appreciated.

"Tie your camel first, then put your trust in Allah."

I am fully aware of this and want to assure you all that I am praying six times a day and applying for jobs every day. I am not hopeless but would still like to know if I can do more to make things easier for me. Thanks in advance. May Allah bless us all and keep us steadfast in our faith.

submitted by /u/One-Prior-4377
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/iStBvE3
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours