I am so stressed that my blood profile is changing. Even my body is changing because of the stress. I really trust Allah and believe that he will help me But everything has been so difficult. I was jobless for months and finally got a job I absolutely didn't want. But Allah gave it to me so accepted but this job is hell. I don't get to sleep or eat or even rest properly. My parents are old and sick and I can't bother them. My dad almost died (he is diabetic) because he came to help me with housing and got hypoglycemia. My mom and sister are mad at me for what happened and tbh I take responsibility for it. But now I have no support system, nobody to talk to. This job is hell but I am okay with because I know what I asked for will be fulfilled sooner or later by Allah I am posting this because I really need support and kind words because I literally have none right now. Please help

submitted by /u/DandyWalker101
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/CtgZ4VM
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours