I reverted during the beginning of this year, after a year of research about Islam, and making the informed decision to revert- Alhumdulilah it’s been my best decision I’ve ever made.

However, I feel as if after learning about the religion, and reverting and all, the evil eye affects me greatly.

I’m rather young, but I have been blessed with a fortunate life- not too long ago I was leaving work with my fathers car, and couldn’t help but notice that a few of my coworkers had this look on their face of jealousy.

Later that day, I got into an accident- and I was led to suspicion this was the doing of the evil eye. This was not the first time this has happened- as the time before, I nearly got into an accident after many people seen the car I was driving and grabbing envious attention that I did not want.

Before researching about Islam, I would notice these things but it would have never affected me the way it has been as of late.

Alhumdulilah, I have left both incidents without a scratch, but it leaves me wondering why this is my reality now.

PS. I have spoken with my local Imam, and told me that I should recite Ayatul Kursi after Fajr, and Maghreb and read the last 3 chapters of the Qu’ran before I sleep for protection against the evils in this Dunya- I have since integrated that into my daily practice.

submitted by /u/ShootBurners
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/a0Wyeis
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours