Assalamualekium

I am from Kolkata, India writing this one with heavy heart and shaking fingers. I am 24 while I was pursuing grads I took job and started helping my parents even though they never ask for any support but Allah Swt gifted me with this opportunity. Today i earn Allhamdulliah very nice and i m in a good position plus point it is work from home and Allah pak made me a “zariya” for my brother side income too which is also very good. But while I was doing job and going to college regularly only one person helped me to achieve everything I have today. I met him in school when I was in 12 and till today it’s been 5 years I am in love with him. We have only talked thru whatsapp bcoz covid started he then he started earning and I started earning Allhamdulliah both of us did not indulge into anything except talking(ik it is haraam too). My parents specially my father got a rishta from family and he has accepted it without my consent i told him I want you to meet someone i like for Allah’s sake just once please at least look but he went all mad abused me and took my laptop my job called my tl forcefully put my resignation. I talked and begged to my mom, brother, sister to help me but none of them are helping and telling me to marry The person I dont want to marry. The boy i like is religious, earning halal, respectful his family is giving assurance my giving 2 of there own property in my name but my father does not even want to hear his name let alone getting me married to him

He is crying calling me ungrateful and a bitch cursing me to die single telling me to kill myself thinking about culture and society my brother told me don’t show your face, they took away my income . They are telling me That i am doing haraam for making them cry and breaking their heart and i will be cursed by allah. They also told me they will KILL THEMSELVE if I dont marry the they chose for me, I am only crying I am unable to eat in past 3 days I lost my weight my job my eyes is numb my body is numb

Please i request no one to curse my parents bcoz i love them but please help me please i need but sort of support of what should i do

submitted by /u/Cultural_Set9180
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/YFfnw76
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours