I have recently started taking oral contraceptives due to health reasons. It has been about 2 weeks since I started my pills, and I have been spotting everyday since. I have read that it will take a while to subside as my body gets used to the hormones.

I am not sure whether I can pray or not even with this type of brown/bloody discharge. I did do ghusl once and even prayed a prayer but did not continue the next day since I noticed that I had spotting again.

Ive read that the time for ghusl after menses is after seeing the white/watery discharge. I am not sure what to do in my situation. Do I continue not praying until these side effects pass?

Thank you

submitted by /u/thisisananonymousacc
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/QDYEe47
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours