Hey everyone I’m a student that works at McDonald’s and lately I feel really bad working there since I don’t want to support the genocide at all. It truly heartbreaks me seeing what Israel is doing to palestine and never supported Israel whatsoever. I worked at McDonald’s before the boycot happened and I always liked the job there. Since I got paid well and the hours really suit me also I can get my prayers on time there since they let me pray. Many opinions online just online to be honest told me to stop and look for another job which I did I even quit but I just didn’t get paid well for the 2 months I was gone and couldn’t mix school with the other job so I applied back but I still have this feeling sometimes that it’s bad and I shouldn’t have done that. Can someone please tell me if working at McDonald’s really is bad as they say

submitted by /u/Itsjasmiej
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3pD4yHW
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours