Assalamualaikum, i hope everyone is doing well this ramadan.

I’m a revert and this is my first time fasting. I’ve learnt how to do taraweeh but i have some questions about it. Sometimes while praying, i have too much on my mind (which may Allah forgive me & bless me with focus in salah) & i forgot which rakat i’m in. So i usually redo that particular 2 rakat, but today i started thinking whether it’s invalid. As an example, I would do 8 rakat: 2 - 2(and if i forgot it here, i’ll restart this 2 rakat only without redoing the first 2 also) - 2 - 2.

I hope my question is understandable 😀 and pls do let me know whether it’s valid, i’ll really appreciate it

submitted by /u/Neither_Weekend_9983
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/ysM7rxt
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours