I had an amazing job until recently. I have a family of 6 including myself. I worked in a place and made comfortable money, but a coworker always made me uncomfortable. I ended up having to quit because hr did nothing and reality hit me today.

I have no post high school education and no speciality. I depended on my employment until I retired since I never truly had a gift. I am an extremely slow learner.

I'm not sure what to do at this point and within a month have to take my family to stay at a shelter due to no income.

Please make dua for me. Please provide me with duas as I'm going through a moment of realizing what a failure of a father, and spouse I am and reaching the point of high level depression.

submitted by /u/Ok_Acadia_1335
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/FHNPq5O
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours