Hi so I've been raised in an atheist household and have never really believed in any higher power. I have had christian friends all my life but never really had any interest in christianity. These last few years I have met more muslim people and have started to build an intense interest in islam. Last year during ramadan i just couldn't stop thinking about islam and kept having dreams (in which my friends showed me a mosque and I converted and things like that). Since then i keep thinking about islam and this year during ramadan i have this strong feeling that i should revert. Even though i have never felt any higher power or had any connection to any higher power. I just can't decide whether i can believe in an afterlife or if i still believe that there's nothing after we die. Also, i can't understand how i would feel any higher power or what that would feel like. I can't really express my thoughts and feelings but i hope some of you understand what i'm going through and can tell me how it was for them.

submitted by /u/Available-Yak4809
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/smlcpPj
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours