Hi everyone!

So, a friend of mine, she's a Muslim and honestly, for the past few weeks, I've been drawn towards her faith and I am trying to do my research regarding the religion.

Here's my background: I am an atheist since I turned 16 and I am currently 24, so getting into organized religion is something I am not into, especially since I have been born into a country which thrives on organized religion. My parents follow Hinduism and I am a strong atheist. My brother married a Muslim woman and the two are now very pious Hindus.

One of the reason I admire Islam is because, well, due to the way my friend conducts herself. She's very pious, doesn't drink or smoke or hook up unlike me and for some reason, that life seems more... peaceful. She holds onto her hijab so tightly and where we're from, it's amazing.

It might seem like I am 'jealous' of her but not in the slightest. I love my life and whatever I do in that but there's this unreasonable 'attraction' towards Islam I have. Like the way she conducts herself, has a meaning to live... it genuinely fascinates me.

Now, see, I don't have a reason to live. I am just here to enjoy life and it's been incredible but I lack purpose. And if I were to convert to Islam, I dunno if I'd have to give up somethings in my past:

I am an OnlyFans creator and I've made a ton of money on it, selling some of my pictures of course. I still have a fairly large portion of savings from it and I was wondering if I am allowed to use that money. From my understanding, the earnings from this is 'haram' as anything immodest is not permissible according to Islam. If I am wrong here, can I continue my OnlyFans and its related businesses I run?

Which leads to my second question: I've hooked up with a ton of guys and girls and I am bisexual. Is this still permissible? I am no longer a virgin as well. Would that be an issue should I choose

Is hijab mandatory? I am scared of wearing a hijab in my country sometimes and I am afraid it might cause some issues to my hair as well.

I don't know much about Islam and I've only learnt these stuff from my Muslim friend. My friend is aware but she never asks or talks to me when I am with other guys.

Thank you all for the guidance!

Salam! (I hope that's right. 🥹)

submitted by /u/teateateaaditi
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/dtuHDbw
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours