I feel sick, I miss salah on purpose.. And then later regret it.. As far as I know Allah doesn't forgive the sins that r purposely made.. I try to pray but.. I just don't... I sleep through fajr and then think that whats the point if I miss one salah.. Or will Allah even accept my other salah if I missed the first... I am becoming selfish.. Allah gives me anything I need and I act like this when it comes to giving him his salah... Idk what to do.. I am ashamed to ask anything.. I am ashamed to ask for forgiveness.. I keep sinning Idk what to do... But I wanna try one more time... Is there any dua for asking for forgivnes for purposely done sins...

submitted by /u/2_Moonbabe_2
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/h2MScVk
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours