﷽ "Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

As a male teenager living in a predominantly Muslim state, I find myself grappling with feelings of attraction towards individuals of the same gender. As I mature, I am keenly aware of the responsibility to shape myself into the man I aspire to become in my elder years. However, I acknowledge the sin of homosexuality and am committed to overcoming it. Despite my best efforts, I struggle with maintaining resolve and often engage in behaviors that diminish my faith. I feel isolated in addressing this issue, as discussing homosexuality openly is taboo in my community. Therefore, I am reaching out for guidance from the Internet so that I can form some kind of answer based on the teachings of Allah ﷻ and his Messanger ﷺ ‎

I understand that experiencing such urges is not inherently sinful, but acting upon them is. Could you please advise me on practical steps I can take to navigate and ultimately resolve this internal conflict? Any guidance you can provide would be deeply appreciated.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and ofcourse Allah knows best. (PS: Sorry for poor English, It’s not my first Language. My age is also young so I still do not know how to master languages at this age aswell.)

submitted by /u/Old-Coconut1672
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/5vnMeRU
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours