Hello everyone,

I am going to try not to get into specifics of my situation but hope that I can still get advice. To begin, I am a Muslim who has been talking with a person whom strong feelings have developed. Unfortunately, there is a huge issue which is religon. More specifically, I am Muslim but this person is neither muslim not religious for that matter. This person has told me that they could convert but they should be doing it from their own heart. As a result, their intentions and levels of interest in Islam are unclear. I am really conflicted because I have considered the possibility of cutting contact slowly. However, each time I try to make the effort I become emotionally hurt and feel unready to cut contact at least not yet. So I am really not sure what to do, maybe there are people who have been in such a situation who can help out? Any advice would be much appreciated. Also, when responding please refrain from harsh/rude comments as this is a tough situation for me. Thank you all in advance.

submitted by /u/DangerousAmbition597
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Yzy89iG
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours