So I would say that I'm in general a huge tech nerd and have a small business buying cheap broken laptops from scrapyards and other online marketplaces for stupid cheap and I repair them before selling them for a profit on places like ebay Facebook marketplace and mercari I myself absolutely love this business as I can fulfill my interests and at the same time make a decent income but... recently I've sort of been reconnecting to Islam (I left Islam in 2018) and I've sort of been wondering if my business is really halal since I rely heavily on Israeli technologies and Israeli backed companies for parts necessary for repairs though I have made an effort to use parts from others companies not known for supporting ethnic cleansing but sometimes it becomes necessary to use Israeli products such as Intel or Hewlett Packard (specifically Hewlett Packard since their computers before they become anti right to repair are stupidly easy to fix)

submitted by /u/soundcloudrapper67
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/WITKP1V
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours