السلام عليكم

Unfortunately most of my family members aren’t religious at all, except the elder ones. Even for the elders like my aunties and uncles it’s just praying the five prayers and fasting Ramadan and reading Quran in Ramadan, even going to the mosque is not common, they visit the mosque only on Ashura( they are Shia, but I Alhamdulilah follow Ahl Al Sunnah). My brother and sister don’t pray and fasting Ramadan is mostly just for cultural reasons. Saying Assalam Alaykum to my friend infront of them is even weird, cuz that’s too much for them or they would make jokes about.

I maybe should also mention that I have a lebanese background and most of the lebanese are secular.

I am sure there are a lot of you who deal with something like that, so how do you live with this issue.

submitted by /u/No-Fly-6002
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/S4BOXDK
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours