Hello all,

This is my first time posting in this sub, so please if I say anything disrespectful or wrong please forgive me.

I am from Ireland, a country with very, very few Muslims. I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness from birth and after 27 years I am in the process of leaving with the intention of reverting to Islam. For those who don't know, the JW's are 'Christians' who believe in One God, not a trinity, but it is a cult. Its man made organisation run by men. I have studied the bible in depth and found many flaws within it, including false prophecies, wrong timelines and many inaccuracies. The main subject I found flaws with was the teachings of Paul and I don't believe him to be genuine. Bottom line is, I don't have any faith or belief in the bible.

This leads me to discovering Islam. Ironically I started to study Islam to disprove it and to re-affirm my faith in the bible only to discover that Islam/Quran has no flaws. I couldn't find any holes in the Quran or find any inaccuracies. I have been studying Islam for just close to 2 years. My issue is that I don't know how to pray, I don't know how to recite any Surahs or how to perform Salah, how to observe Ramadan. I know zero Muslims in my area and I would be afraid to enter a Mosque in the bigger city out of fear of being disrespectful. As a side note I have took the time to learn Arabic and I am getting better, albeit at this time its just phrases and names, not sentences.

Can anyone give me any advice on what to do? If I decided to take Shahada who would I use as witnesses?

submitted by /u/TheEagleRisesAgain_
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/CM3FboQ
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours