Welp, everyone out here is either pointing that a brand supports the occupation or defends it, but no body is talking about alternative (or I didn’t land there) which is what we most kinda need rn.

I’m new in UAE and I’ve came from sudan so I know war and there is no way that I back down on the boycott, but we need alternatives, like in software we have a great website alternativeto.net which can help you replace a software with equivalent, can we have a megathread or a sub for alt suggestions for X Brand ? Like I’ve struggled with a good soft drink, coffee and now pizza 🤦‍♂️

I know this is lame as ever but the tiny little things like this helps you keep up the boycotting you know 🤷‍♂️

submitted by /u/Secret_Jellyfish320
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Vz2KvGm
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours