I've been trying to educate myself on Islam... The history of the faith may be the greatest story that's never told or taught in the Western world- at least in my experience. In my reading I came across the subject of the Aha Khan whom until now I've never heard of. Now please correct me if I'm wrong- but my understanding (from what I have read - his interviews are on YouTube) is he claims to be the divinely appointed leader of Islam and a direct descendant? From the view of my relatively uneducated eye it looks like his version of Islam to be distinctly different from the mainstream tradition. I guess my question is- Does he really represent true Islam and how does the rest of the Islamic world view his position? Thank you!

submitted by /u/Brutus702
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/U5vQhMO
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours