So long story short, I was born and raised in a muslim family in a muslim country. And all was good with my beliefs, until we moved to a non muslim country due to my parents work.

Thats when i was introduced to christianity. Christianity itself didnt make sense to me and thought it was senseless, until i befriended a devout Christian. He told me alot of good things about the religion and answered my questions. Then slowly my faith started to fade and i questioned if islam was the truth. I myself honestly (don't judge) didnt have faith anymore. But i still wanted to make sure i wasnt making a mistake, and so i started to study islam.

The more i studied and saw all the miracles and scientific discoveries in the quran my faith became stronger and the doubts i had faded. But my question is, if its wrong that i believe in islam purely based off evidence and those discoveries. Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/No_Image_3315
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/RhZj280
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours