As salamualaikum.

Born in a nuclear Muslim family where my parents have been the core of my life, now things are changing. I don’t know why I am having a sense that something is absent in my life. Even though my parents love me and care for me and so do I. Yet, I feel there are things that I need to explore.

Pondering a lot over the context I have discovered that I need a partner in my life and I don’t know how do I do!

Never had any conversation about getting married with my parents and it’s kind of awkward for me to let them know that I want someone in my life now!

I want to choose someone in my life but I have rarely interacted with females outside of my family line. So I don’t know whom should I look for it’s very complex for me.

I am 26 now and I earn enough to sustain myself, Alhamdulillah. Is this to early to think about these?

Any advice for me?

submitted by /u/shahxebspeaks
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/X3OqQRr
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours