My family is culturally muslim and only follow a few rules like not eating pork for example. They dont pray or fast or anything else and I want to start doing it. I want to do it because Allah asked the believers to do it, but also because I want to feel better as my mental health is really bad. But I know that my family would react negatively on me wanting to pray and I dont want to make everything even worse. This is really holding me back as I have wanted to start praying for so long but I'm so scared of what my family will think. I just dont want to create even more problems than I already have with my bad mental health. Is there anything I can do to make this easier? How can I tell them and then just be left alone?

submitted by /u/LearningMuslim
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Lpqgkln
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours